This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
TrueSight Capacity Optimization
How to get the logs from Integration Studio?
To export the Integration Studio log, follow these steps:
- start Integration Studio
- select Help > About BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization - Integration Studio from the menu
- click Installation Details
- click Configuration > view Error log
- when prompted, open the file with a text editor (such as Notepad) and save it to your local filesystem
- close Integration Studio
- open the file <ISworkspace>\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.runtime\.settings\com.bmc.cpit.eds.prefs and append this string to its content:
- restart Integration Studio
- reproduce your issue to generate more detailed logs
- repeat the steps of the standard procedure to retrieve the error log