This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Performance Manager for WebSphere MQ for Distributed Systems
PATROL for WebSphere MQ for Distributed Systems
BMC Performance Manager for WebSphere MQ for Distributed Systems PATROL for WebSphere MQ for Distributed Systems
In some cases, BMC Support will ask customers to redirect the SOW into a file or to increase the File size in order to get more material to debug an issue within BMC Performance Manager for WebSphere Business Integration. Please see below for the instructions.
1) Select the tab "Configuration" from the Patrol Central Operator Taskpad
2) Select the icon "User Preferences"
3) Click the button "System Output Preferences"
4) Click the checkbox "Output to file"
5) Enter an output file name in the "File" field
6) In the "Maximum File size (in KB)" field, increase the size up to maximum 750
7) Click Ok and Ok again to save