This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Control-M/Enterprise Manager V8 and above
- Why are the ordered Control-M jobs have a random set of numerical suffix appended to their in and out conditions?
- Why are some Control-M jobs with conditions appended with some number to their in and out conditions which are not part of the job definition?
- Why are the Control-M Job conditions added with some number at the end?
- When manually ordering a set of Control-M jobs and enable the option "Order as independent flow" on the Order window, the in/out conditions between the new jobs that are ordered will have an added suffix.
- This is to prevent the conditions of this set of Control-M jobs to interfere with any jobs that may already be on the active environment.
- This is a preventive design of the "Order as independent flow" option and will only occur if the same set of jobs are manually ordered more than once and enables the "Order as independent flow" option.