This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Reset Your Remedyforce Password
How to Reset Your Remedyforce Password:
1. Go to http://login.salesforce.com or if you are client go to the URL provided by your service provider.
2. Click Forgot Your Password?
3. Enter your salesforce user id.
NOTE: It will be in the form of an email address.
4. Click Continue
5. You will receive and email with a link to Click. Once you have the email, Click the link.
6. Reset your Salesforce/Remedyforce password.
NOTE: If your are having problems resetting your password, check with your Remedyforce Administrator to see what the password policy is.
7. If after you reset your password you are prompted for a security code wait a bit and depending on configuration you will receive and email or a text message with a 5 digit code. Once you have the code enter it and complete the reset password.
8. Verify the user is able to login with a new password.