This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How do I inactivate or delete a queue from Remedyforce?
To Inactivate you can follow the below steps :
- Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
- On the Home page, click the Manage Users tile, and from the menu, select Manage Queue Availability.
- Click Assignment.
- Select the set of users for whom you want to assign queues.
You can select multiple options.
BMC recommends that you assign queues based on one of the options only.
- From the Queues for list, select the object whose queue you want to assign.
The options that you select in the Configure Queue Assignment Based On field are shown in the For selected list.
- From the list of accounts, roles, or profiles, select the required option to assign queues.
- From the Entitled Queues list, select the queues that you want to assign to the selected set of users.
- You cannot assign inactive queues. For an object, you can assign a maximum of 1000 queues to each role, account, and profile.
- Click Save
- Verify that the changes were applied.