This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
AR System Log Analyzer - arwklga - generates output files that summarize the performance behavior from the AR System log files.
Are there any guidelines on how to interpret the results?
AR System Log Analyzer provides a summary of API and SQL activity captured in AR System logs. This tool is useful for investigating
performance issues reported with AR System applications, similar to database performance tools.
The attached document describes how to generate and analyze the output file to investigate performance issues.
- BMC Atrium CMDB Suite
- Remedy Customer Support Application
- Remedy Asset Mgmt Application
- Remedy Help Desk Application
- BMC Remedy Asset Management Application
- BMC Remedy Service Desk Application
- Remedy Quality Mgmt Application
- BMC Remedy Change Management Application
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite
- BMC Service Request Management
Additional Information: Log Analyzer can be obtained from BMC Communities following the below link: