This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to add Buttons and Columns to Incident Related List?
Follow Below Steps:
1. Log into Salesforce | Click your username | Click Setup
2. Under App Setup | Click Create | Click Objects | Click Incident.
3. In the Page Layout section Click the Page Layout Assignment button.
4. Click on the layout name to the right of the corresponding profile.
6. From the top left click Related Lists.
7. Click on the wrench icon in the desired related list.
8. In the Columns option add desired fields to the Selected Field section also you can change the order by clicking Up or Down buttons.
10. Expand the Buttons section (+).
11. In the Custom Buttons option add desired buttons to the Selected Buttons section also you can change the order by clicking Up or Down buttons.
13. Click Ok.
14. Click Save.
15. Open an incident select the Related Lists and confirm your changes have been made.
Take a look on this short video for a demo of adding/removing buttons from related lists