This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
- Why the Control-M Reporting Facility does not provide the audit activities of all dates selection for the audit report?
- Why is the Control-M Audit Report only records 7 days of activities?
- What is the default retention days or period for Audit Information
- All versions of Control-M Enterprise Manager
- The Retention Days or Period for the Audit Information is defaulted at 7 days.
To increase the Audit Information Retention Days or Period, do the following:
- Launch CCM
- Select Tools > System Configuration > Control-M EM System Parameters
- Click on the "Audit and Annotation" on the left panel of the "Control-M EM - System Paramters" window
- Update the "Days to retain audit information"
- Click on the "Activate Changes"
If the "Activate Changes" icon is not highlighted after updating the value, please uncheck the "Enable automatic cleanup" checkbox and enable it again.
- If the Control-M Enterprise Manager is lower than V8 Fix Pack 7, do install Control-M Enterprise Manager V8.0.700
- This Fix Pack resolved CAR00046125: Audit reports - Annotation is not written on Definition detailed audit operation
- Control-M/Enterprise Manager