This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Control-M/Enterprise Manager 8.0.00 and later
- How to configure the Control-M Agent to copy the sysout/output to a new directory and delete the original sysout/output after copying when the job ended OK?
- How to configure the Control-M Agent to move the sysout/output to a new directory when the job ended OK?
- Launch the Workload Automation GUI
- Open the properties of this Control-M Job
- Go to the "Actions" tab of the job
- Click on the "More" below the "Notifications after job completion"
- The "Output Handling" should appear.
- Select "Move" for the "Action" and input the "New Destination".
Use "Move" for the "Output Handling" to indicates that the jobs's log file (Output) should be handled (copy and delete) after the job ends with status of OK. The log file will remains in the output directory if ended with NOTOK.