This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Add a Picklist Field to a Remedyforce Request Definition (Service Request).
How to Add a Picklist Field to a Remedyforce Request Definition (Service Request):
1. Click Remedyforce Administration | Click Configure Application | Click Request Definitions
2. Open Corresponding Request Definition
3. Click Input Tab
4. Click Response Type | Select Picklist.
5. Enter a value for Input/Prompt
6. In the Picklist values enter the values in the format "Display Value","Stored value" example:
7. Click Add | Click Required (If desired) | Click Save | Click Ok
8. Click Fulfillment
9. Select a value for the Select Template dropdown
10. In the Prompt/Question section Select the newly created prompt | Select the corresponding field in the Map to Template Field | Click Map Input to Field | Click Save | Click Ok.
11. Go to Self Service | Open the Service Request | Verify the new prompt is on the form.