This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
BMC Helix Remedyforce: How to Modify the Self Service URL
- Go to the Remedyforce Administration Tab
- Under Configure Self Service Select General Self Service Settings
- Modify the value of the URL in "Site URL of Self Service"
- Click Save
- The Self Service website URL is used when performing following actions:
- When a staff member shares a link to an incident with a client in an email message. When the client clicks this link, the Self Service view of the incident is displayed.
- When a staff member copies a link to a knowledge article in the Resolution field of an incident. The client can use this link to see the knowledge article in Self Service.
- If you do not configure the Site URL of Self Service field, then the direct links are generated using the login.salesforce.com or test.salesforce.com based on whether the organization is production or sandbox.
- To generate the direct links based on the My Domain feature, you must configure the Site URL of Self Service field with the same URL as configured for My Domain under Setup > Domain Management > My Domain.