This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Determine when the Remedyforce Upgrade was Run
Below are ways to tell approximately when the Remedyforce Upgrade was run.
Check the Remedyforce Package:
1. Go to Setup | Click Installed Packages
2. Click the BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk package
3. Verify the completion of upgrade by viewing the Modify By field
View the Setup Audit Trail:
1. Go to Setup | Click Security Controls
2. Click View Setup Audit Trail4.
3. If the upgrade is not visible Click Download setup audit trail for the last six months.
NOTE: This log file may be very large, a GB or more.
4. Review the log file for when the upgrade begins.
Additional Information: See Salesforce Historical Event Logs for more information.