This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
BMC Helix Remedyforce How to Upgrade or Enable Self Service 3.0
If running Remedyforce Self Service 2.0 and would like to upgrade to Self Service 3.0 , follow these steps.
1. Click Remedyforce Administration tab
2. Click "Configure Self Service" | Select "Self Service Version"
3. Set both "For configuration" and "For clients" values to Version 3.0
4. Click Save
5. Go to Remedyforce Self Service and Verify the User Interface(UI) is now running Self Service 3.0.
- If at Step 2 you do not see the option "Self Service Version" or you are running Self Service 1.0, contact BMC support and request the "BMCSysProperties SS_SwitchNewUI" value be set to true. This will enable the Self Service Version option.
- If for some reason after setting up the the Self service 3.0 for clients your clients are still not able to see it, make sure they have this Tab available for the Servicedesk client profile and that they do not have the Self Service 2.0 as default landing tab.