This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Client Management
Any version of BCM
How to Fix BCM 12.x FileStore Err SQL error Database is Full?
I've been waiting for hours/days that my package is (re)published but nothing happens.
This usually occurs because the service of the agent of the device or of its parent(s), depending on the device you find this error on; has not been restarted for a long time, or the hard drive is full on the device. We recommend to restart the service of our agent on master and relays every week or at least month because vacuums of the sqlites are only made at the service start.
This can also be due to the antivirus or a third party tool locking the sqlite. It is a prerequisite to set antivirus exclusions on your master, relays and client to avoid such situations (along with performance and connection issues). Check the https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-48283 for more information on the antivirus exclusions to set.
Method 1: Try restarting the master service.
- Restart the master service. Then verify if it fixes your issue or not.
Only go through this method if the first method did not solve your issue. Depending on the situation you will not delete the same files but some steps will be common:
- 1. Stop BCM Service on the device where you found this error message in the logs
- 2. Delete these folders or what is in (although this will not be required in most cases):
- C:\Program Files\BMC Software\Client Management\Master\data\HttpProtocolHandler\temp
- C:\Windows\Temp\ (or the folder that you set as the system temp folder)
- 3. Verify Anti Virus prerequisites : https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-48283
- 4. Restart the service.