Are you looking for a specific answer for your favorite BMC products but unable to find it. Let's dive in and see how you could find answers easily.
Scenario 1: Finding answers in a specific product community
Follow these instructions if you are interested in specificProducts and are looking for answers within a specific product community.
Let's say you are interested in Remedy AR System and are looking for API tutorials. Here's how you would find it:
- Step 1: Under products in the top navigation bar, find your product community. In this case, Remedy AR System.
- Step 2: Click on the product community's name.
- Step 3: Once in the given product community, click on the search pod (magnifying glass icon)
- Step 4: Put in your search query and select 'only show results for Remedy ITSM'.
- Step 5: Your product community specific search result would appear
Scenario 2: Search in the whole of BMC Communities (site-wide)
From the previous scenario, you can select 'show results for entire community' for a site-wide search results.
TIP: On BMC Communities, you can click on the search pod to type in your query which would yield BMC Communities wide results.