BMC Atrium Orchestrator is the bridge between people, process, and technology. Orchestrator does not replace existing IT tools or the automation functions within these tools, instead, it integrates, plans, and orchestrates their actions. BMC Atrium Orchestrator replaces routine, error prone human interaction, within and among the tools, with automation and built-in process measurements, giving you the necessary tools to continually assess and improve your automated processes.
Click here to access the new BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.8: Foundation - Part 1 web based training (WBT) course today.
This self-paced, online course introduces students to the potential power of automating business processes with BMC Atrium Orchestrator. Understanding the basic foundation of the architecture, concepts, and terminology of BMC Atrium Orchestrator is critical to the success of using the tools within BAO, such as the Grid Manager, Development Studio, and Operator Control Panel.
The course prepares each student to launch into more specific BMC Atrium Orchestrator use cases and expanded functionality in the follow up instructor-led course, BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.8: Foundation – Part 2.
- Describe the purpose of BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- Explain the functions of BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- Identify the benefits of BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- Recognize the components of BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- Introduce Atrium Single Sign-On
- Explain the purpose and functions of the Grid Manager
- Navigate the Grid Manager
- Describe the purpose and functions of Development Studio
- Navigate and use Development Studio
- Identify the Operator Control Panel
- Navigate and operate the Operator Control Panel