It's that time again. Make sure to pack your running gear and watch this area for days, times, meeting areas, and routes. These events are for all levels of participants from joy joggers to intense ultra-marathoners. It's a chance to get a little exercise before heading to sessions etc. I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and of course some newbies. Leave some comments below if you're looking to come along or if you've got some ideas for this year.
UPDATE 8-23-2016: Greetings everyone! Engage is getting ever closer and I know we're all looking forward to meeting up and having a good time. Just some notes I wanted to pass along
- Breakfast is at 7 AM so we'll be stretching and grouping up in order to head out no later than 6:10 AM.
- We'll go out W, Th, F but if anyone's in town early and would like to head out Tuesday morning make some noise below.
- If the longer runners would like to head out earlier please comment below.
- We'll meet in the lobby area by the main check-in desk
- Last year's route was from the Aria to the Hard Rock.
- At the Hard Rock people can choose to head back to the Aria or power on for a longer run. Serena Lambiase might be able to comment on the route for a longer run.
- I have not seen, heard, or been informed on anything in regards to the Charity Run from Teresa Rocha and Susan Derrick. Please comment below if there's any important info on this event.