BladeLogic Threat Director is now Generally Available!
BMC is proud to announce the release of BladeLogic Threat Director. Threat Director extends the power of BladeLogic Server Automation to provide IT operations and security teams the data they need to prioritize and remediate threats based on potential impact to the business.
- Security Dashboard
- Provides visual tools to help security personnel assess the vulnerabilities affecting their server environment, spot trends, and project days needed to close all vulnerabilities.
- Operator Dashboard
- Provides visual tools to identify and remediate vulnerabilities on servers that require the highest priority remediation
- Manage and track SLAs associated with threats
- Use of Threat Director requires a per-server license fee.
- The first 100 servers enrolled in Threat Director are free.
- BladeLogic Threat Director is looking for Early Adopters who are interested in deploying BladeLogic Server Automation 8.8 and Portal 2.1 in their production environment. The PM and R&D teams are standing ready to assist in any way we can. Please see if your customers are interested and contact the BSA, Portal and Threat Director Product Management distribution list PM-BSA-and-Security@bmc.com for any questions.
For BladeLogic Threat Director you are required to install BladeLogic Portal 2.1. Please visit the Electronic Product Download (EPD) site and select the appropriate product to download.
Click here to access this FREE web-based Threat Director training course.
To see the full list of features and Prerequisites in the release, please go to docs.bmc.com
Congratulations to all the teams for all your hard work!