Blade ZipKit Package Info
Name: CVE-2016-0728 Check
Type: Component Template (version Neutral)
BSA Compatible Version: 8.7.x (tested)
More Info: PerceptionIO
Created by: Tony Stevens
This package checks for CVE-2016-0728. It performs the following tasks:
- Checks for a vulnerable version of the Kernel
- Checks to see if the Kernel changelog contains update information listing a fix for CVE-2016-0728
- Recommended remediation is patching
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Component Templates, right-click and select Import (Version-Neutral)
- Browse to the location of the zip file
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in Component Templates to confirm the configuration and settings.
*Note: This is a community supported package.