|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Display Windows Time Zone|
|Type: Extended Objects for Windows|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.7.x|
Created by:Akbar Aziz
|Tested on version: 126.96.36.199|
|Tested on host running: Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2012 R2|
This package creates a Extended Object which displays the set Time Zone on Windows systems. This will only work on Windows 2008 Servers and above.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Configuration from the menu bar and click Config Object Dictionary View
- Select Extended Objects and Windows as shown here and click on the Import Configuration Object
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Windows Time Zone)
- Click Finish
- The imported Extended Object should now be visible in the Extended Object view.
- To test, select a Windows system in BladeLogic and Browse the server. Select Extended Objects in the Browse View and click Windows Time Zone. If done correctly, you should see the time zone on that server. See example below:
*Note: This is a community supported package.