|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Red Hat 7.x 64-bit System Package|
|Type: OS System Package|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.7|
|More Info: Creating a System Package|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This system package is for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 x64 on VMware (bare-metal).
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: RHEL 7 x64)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
- The disk configuration in the package is set to use LVM and is configured using a script. It can be modified to your environment as needed or removed.
- It also creates an entry in the Provisioning Manager Configuration for RHEL 7 x64 with paths defined for the OS installer and agent installers. This can be modified for your environment.
*Note: This is a community supported package.