BDA ZipKit Package Info
Name: Check Agent Service Account Privileges
BDA Compatible Versions: 8.6 and later
More Info: https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-39466
Created by: Packy Anderson, BMC Software
Tested version on: BDA 8.6
Tested against agent running: Windows
This action will enumerate the privileges assigned to the account the BDA agent is running as and compare those to a hard-coded list of the known privileges for NT AUTHORITY\System.
A node running a Windows OS
Run the action against a node running a Windows OS
If the action succeeds, the account the BDA agent is running as has all the required privileges. If the action fails, the output of the action will include a table (example shown in the accompanying documentation) enumerating what privileges are missing or improperly set.
Instructions for importing the package
- Download the attached zip file to your workstation.
- Navigate to Actions -> Action Repository in BDA Manager.
- Click “Import Action” button on the bottom of the list.
- Select downloaded zip file in Browse dialog on first page of the wizard.
- Follow the wizard prompts to finish importing the action.
Note: This is a community-supported package.