|Blade ZipKit Info|
|Type: MSI Package|
|BSA Compatible Version: NA|
|More Info:http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/8u-relnotes-2225394.htmlOracle JDK 8 Update 60|
|Created by: Akbar Aziz|
Instructions for creating and configuring the MSI package:
- Download the installer from Java SE - Downloads | Oracle Technology Network | Oracle
- From the BSA Console, browse to the Depot Folder and either create or choose an existing folder to host this package
- Right-click the selected folder and select New->Software->MSI Package
- Select Installable Sources - point it to the location of the downloaded file and choose to either Upload to File Server or for the agent to mount a share.
- The Add Depot Software: Step 1 of 3 window appears and gives you the opportunity to fill out options for the install.
- The silent install command should be changed to: "??SOURCE??" /s ADDLOCAL="ToolsFeature,SourceFeature,PublicjreFeature"
- Click Next
- Assign the desired roles and permissions and click Next
- Click Finish
Here is an example screen-shot of the package in BladeLogic:
*Note: This is a community supported package.