Blade ZipKit Package Info
Name: Get Microsoft IIS Properties for Windows 2008 - 2012
Type: NSH Script
BSA Compatible Version: 8.5.x
Created by: Joe Haley
Tested version on: 8.5.01.231
Tested against host running: Windows Server 2008 R2
This script package will use PowerShell to check if W3SVC is running and report on the following IIS properties:
*PowerShell must be enabled on the target server and you will need to be able to send emails from your app servers.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, go to the folder you want the NSH Script imported to, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder. i.e. Get Microsoft IIS Properties for Windows 2008 -2012
- Do Not Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
- Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
- Change the email_address parameter to reflect your email address
- Create a NSH Script job that references the imported script and run against a Windows server with IIS
*Note: This is a community-supported package.