BMC License Usage Collection Utility Version 4.6.00 is available from June 18, 2018.
What's new in this Release
Product new enhancements:
- License Utility is now a single (Java) platform product. The Perl platform has been removed to upgrade security features.
- The product has been upgraded with enhanced encryption/decryption algorithm.
Product support enhanced:
- BMC Client Management for 12.7
- BMC Discovery for 11.3
- TrueSight Network Automation (formerly BMC Network Automation) for 8.9.03
- TrueSight Server Automation (formerly BMC Server Automation) for 8.9.03
- BMC Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT) for 18.02 and 18.05
- MyIT/Digital Workplace REST API support added for versions 3.4 to 18.05
This utility is free to download and provides a centralized tool to gather license data across your BMC products.Click here to download.
Please find below MD5 and SHA1 hash checksum keys:
MD5 : 4177c574f136b62fa09d02d35998b56f
SHA1 : 576f2f4c7b6a487e5b9badf2117251a08d4ae14a
About the BMC License Usage Collection Utility
The BMC License Usage Collection Utility enables you to view license compliance usage reports for your BMC product deployments. Each license report is specific to each BMC product; therefore, the file format and contents vary depending on the product. You can also view log reports that can be used to troubleshoot problems with failed deployments and with running reports. It comes with rich feature of automation where user can set periodical report run and receive generated reported on their configured email ID.
Current products support by the utility include:
Discovery / ADDM 8.3.2 to 11.3
Database Automation 8.3 to 8.9.02
Network Automation 8.3 to 8.9.03
Server Automation 8.2 to 8.9.03
Client Management 11.6 to 12.7
TrueSight Capacity Optimization 10.5 to 11.0
Release Package and Deployment 4.8 to 5.0.03
Release Process Management 4.6 to 5.0.03
Digital Workplace / MyIT 3.1. to 18.05
TrueSight Operations Mgmt 10.7 to 11.0
Additional products will be added in future releases.
To provide feedback or questions, please comment on this post or contact us: LicenseUtility@bmc.com