What these reports are about?
These reports display ALL servers and the compliance percentage for EACH SERVER's latest compliance run.
How to run these reports
- You must first import these reports in your BDSSA environment before you can use it. Import is only one time task.
- Import the “Compliance Report.zip” file (attached). (See below “How to Import this Report”).
- Login and traverse to folder “Compliance Report”, you would see report inside the folder.
- Run Report by clicking on report name.
Applicable versions of BDSSA
- BDSSA 8.2
- BDSSA 8.3
- BDSSA 8.5
- BDSSA 8.6
How to import this report?
- Copy “Compliance Reports.zip” file to <BDSSA Installation Directory>/portal/deployment location
- Login with user who has access of Cognos Administration
- Go to Cognos Administration
- Go to Configuration -> Content Administration –> New Import
- From "Select Deployment archive", select Patch Reports radio button and then do NEXT. After that second page will appear and do NEXT again.
- Select Check box - > NEXT
- Click NEXT.. NEXT.. -> FINISH -> RUN.
- Select Check Box - View details of this import after closing this dialog
- After import is finished you should see a message stating - successfully imported 2 Objects (Don't required to get logged out)
- Then go to public folders and you would see a folder named "Compliance Reports" and it would have report with the same name.
- You are all set to use this report.