This Webinar, delivered on November 18, 2014, covers best practices for High Availability & Disaster Recovery with BPPM 9.5/9.6 and TrueSight Infrastructure Management 9.6. Content in this session helps provide a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery. Core components and terms are covered, including considering what is best practice vs. how to. Prior knowledge of BPPM and TrueSight is beneficial to understanding the concepts covered and the material. Please see previous sessions in the series where core architecture is covered in additional to other foundational information.
Material covered includes:
- Architecture Review
- Infrastructure High Availability
- Patrol Agent High Availability
- Infrastructure Disaster Recovery
- General Recommendations
Make sure to check out the rest of the series and the documentation covered in the presentations.Please see below for the presentation (pdf) and the recording from the session (mp4). This is a link to the Best Practices documentation and the Q&A for the session will be posted in this same location later as FAQs.
- BPPM 9.5 Webinar Series High Availability & Disaster Recovery-presentation.pdf
- BPPM 9.5 Webinar Series High Availability & Disaster Recovery-20141118-recording.mp4