The SEAMLESS DATA PUMP™ accelerates new or existing CMDB / CMS deployments and reduces time to value of IT Operations and DevOps projects while enabling ITSM ITIL processes, Software License Management, and Service Management.
Our solution shifts the focus from, "What configuration management process do I use and how I map, load, normalize, reconcile and maintain the CMDB," to "How do I want to use the data in the end-to-end CMDB / CMS system."
- Automatically combine custom data in spreadsheets and databases with discovered data, and/or with data from third party tools, like VMware, Altiris, nlyte, IBM Tivoli, HP uCMDB, .Net, Collabnet, ServiceNow or Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) into a CMDB
- Normalize the automated collection of software in use in the CMDB by automatically creating a singular normalized list of software assets
- Implement documented, predefined and automated ITIL configuration management processes: build a CMDB in a week and maintain it without adding headcount
- Drastically reduce the internal maintenance and support of the CMDB
- Enable ITIL process automation use cases for Incident, Service Impact Management, DevOps, Change Drift Management, Software License Management and Configuration Management
- Verify compatibility and data level integration with classic enterprise discovery tools such as ADDM / DDM / TADDM
- Continuously synchronize or federate on-premise data with Cloud based CMDBs for secure, real-time performance
- Service Model Unification: Use a single service model shared across ITSM, ITBM, or BSM, and Event Management to power:
- provisioning, compliance / change drift tracking in a cloud
- service management platform tracking
- service impact management strategies
- data center capacity to support provisioning
- SaaS, Secure Environment, and Cloud Ready: leverage the asset and event data within your service delivery processes across a data center floor, firewall or cloud boundary
- Leverage development, test and production data to enable traceability matrices from a single model
- Enable full synchronization of multiple disaparate vendor CMDBs (e.g., BMC, ServiceNow, HP)
- Automate the ITIL configuration management process; populate a CMDB with real-time data, CIs, relationships and attributes from already discovered master data
- Automate the process to define, populate and maintain data in a CMDB securely
- Get real-time capacity information about the data center at the time of service request
- Automatically enable Agile use cases for quality reporting on continuous deployment, continuous integration (DevOps) processes, thus allowing full traceability matrix use
Avnet's Data Pump product reduces the complexity in CMDB CI population, and allows for better data access, more effective updates and enhanced change detection. Our products report, synchronize and maintain high volumes of data from various enterprise management tools such as Microsoft, ServiceNow, HP, Cisco, IBM, VMware and many more with your BMC Atrium CMDB.
SEAMLESS DATA PUMP™ also streamlines the service delivery process and standardizes the on boarding process of new customers by rapidly discovering the customer's asset to be managed including the details of the assets such as manufacturer, OS, version, mode, serial number etc. This capability accelerates time to revenue for Service Providers.
Key Features and Benefits
The Data Pump take less than 30 Minutes to implement and shows immediate value and the ability to integrate your already discovered repository of data into the Atrium CMDB:
- Populate a CMDB with existing data, CIs, relationships and attributes from already discovered Master Data Repositories (MDRs)
- Enable direct control of the CMDB metadata model via our GUI within the company firewalls and enable Cloud CMDBs cooperatively
- Remove 99% of the internal maintenance and support of data to CMDB integrations and federations with commercial support
- Continuously synchronize or federate on-premise data with Cloud based CMDBs for real-time performance
- Automatically transform and normalize your MDR data to drive Cloud management, Asset Management, Software License Management or ITSM Service Desk systems with real-time data.
- Use multiple SEAMLESS DATA PUMPs™ to build, maintain and audit a CMDB based Enterprise Service Model
SEAMLESS DATA PUMP™ Integrations for BMC Atrium CMDB
- Microsoft® System Center Configuration Manager(MS SMS, MS SCCM 2007 / MS SCCM 2012)
- Microsoft® Operations Manager (MS MOM, MS SCOM 2007 / MS SCOM 2012 )
- ServiceNow CMDB
- VM Management (VMware ESX, vCenter Server, vCloud Director)
- HP uCMDB
- CiscoWorks Network Compliance Manager (CiscoWorks NCM)
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (CiscoWorks LMS)
- CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials (CiscoWorks RME)
- IBM Tivoli® Application Dependency Discovery Manager (IBM TADDM)
- Universal (XML, JDBC, ODBC, flat files)
- + many others ...
2160 Headquarters Plaza
West Tower, 2nd Floor
Morristown, NJ 07960
Avnet Services is a global organization of experts in business, IT, lifecycle, and educational solutions that collaborates with customers, partners and suppliers to maximize the potential of data and IT systems. We address complex business challenges with advanced technology solutions to deliver measurable outcomes and accelerate growth. The business acts as a single-source provider and trusted advisor throughout the continuum of a company's hardware and software investments (lifecycle), from procurement through integration, operations, management and disposal.
Avnet Services is a part of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology. We are built on a global scale and scope, financial stability and world-class relationships.Through the $27.5 billion powerhouse of Avnet, Avnet Services extends attractive financing options that allow companies to pursue opportunities that were previously out of reach in trending technologies including the cloud, big data and mobility. We have assembled focused teams of consultants with expertise in sensitive and fast-paced markets including finance, energy, healthcare, retail, government/education to help customers and partners deliver their services to market faster.
Our integration products enable efficiency gains of staff, simplicity of operations and compliance reporting, and improvement in service availability via synchronization of assets, states and relationships across data center information bases, CMDBs, and management of IT infrastructure components as a Service and by end-to-end process automation from service request, or event through approval and provisioning.
Avnet Services provides consulting, best-of-breed technology products and ITIL best practices aligned to business objectives.
- BMC Certified Professional - Remedy ITSM
- BMC Certified Professional - Proactivenet Performance Management
|Partner Type||Technology Alliance|
|Technology Category||Asset/Inventory/Discovery| EAI and ERP|
|Additional Partner Products|