This Webinar, delivered on August 19, 2014, covers best practices for BPPM Reporting Architecture & Configuration with BPPM 9.5. The information in this Webinar will help to implement the appropriate architecture for reporting through BPPM, cover report types and templates, scalability of resources with the databases, specific configuration points, along with impact to users. Additionally, some general recommendations are suggested to help provide guidance for using BPPM Reporting successfully with our BMC BPPM 9.5 monitoring solution.
Material covered includes:
- BPPM Application Server Reports
- BPPM Reporting
- BPPM Reporting Architecture
- BPPM Reporting Scalability
- BPPM Reporting Configuration
- General Recommendations
- General User Impact
Make sure to check out the rest of the series and the documentation covered in the presentations.Please see below for the video recording (mp4), presentation (pdf), and FAQs (pdf). This is a link to the Best Practices documentation where the Q&A for the session will be posted on our documentation site.
- BPPM 9.5 Webinar Series BPPM Reporting Architecture & Configuration-20140819 1510-2.mp4 (recording)
- BPPM 9.5 Reporting Architecture & Configuration presentation.pdf (presentation)
- BPPM 9.5 Reporting Architecture & Configuration FAQs.pdf (FAQs)