|BRPM Automation Info|
|Type: Resource Automation|
|RPM Compatible Version: 4.3 and higher|
|Integration type: BAA/BSA|
Created by: Fred Breton
This resource automation provides the list of local properties of a package for which there is no possible mapping regarding the properties that can be found in the BRPM context of the request. The package name is provided by "Package" parameter or "Action" parameter that need to be defined on the automation using this resource. A "Target_Blueprint" parameter needs to be define on the automation using this resource.
You need to create an integration server pointing to your BladeLogic server to point the API (if not already done). FromSystem > Integrations, click Create new Integration at the right side of your screen:
Server Name: <up to you>
Server URL: <BladeLogic Webservice url; example: https://bl-appserver:9843>
Username: <BLadeLogic user>
password: <password of previously defined user>
Details: role: <role you want to use; example BLAdmins>
authentication_mode: <example: SRP>
If you want to create a new automation category for BSA associated resource automation and automation follow the documentation Managing automation categories.
Instruction for importing the resource automation:
- Click on the bsa_requiredpackageproperties.rb to download the resource automation
- Copy the file to your BRPM server in
<BRPM install dir>/lib/script_support/
Automation category is one you may have created (requirements) and you may need to create the associated directory, or one already existing.
- From the BRM Console you need to import the resource automation, Environment -> Automation, click on Import scripts from Library on the right top of the screen.
- Select the integration server (the BAA/BSA server you'll connect to), to use as -> resource automation, and the Category in which you've classified your resource automation.
- A list of non already imported resource automation should appear. Check the box associated with the script you want to import. Click import button.
The following files that are script libraries that need to have been copied on <BRPM install dir>/lib/script_support folder of your BRPM server: bsa_utilities.rb and script_helper.rb (the last one replacing the file provided with the product) . After those files have been added to the environment, you need to restart BRPM.
BSA need to have added command on its web service and that require to install on BSA the following content:Blade ZipKit - WebServices CLI - ListBlPackageLocalProperties
Automation script that use this resource automation as an external resource for an argument needs to have at least several other arguments named (Action or Package) and (Target_Blueprint) that have to be valuated before bsa_requiredpackageproperties_servers resource automation can populate its list.
*Note: This is a community supported content