|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5.x|
|More Info: N/A|
Created by: Fred Breton
This package is for executing SQL scripts on a MySQL database.
The package has been tested on RedHat but may work on other Unix flavor with no modifications.
Instruction fro importing the package:
- Click on the link SQLExecution-Unix.zip to download the ZipKit
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select in the Depot the folder in which you want to import the package, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the local folder to select the package folder that is SQLExecution-Unix, click Next.
- Click Next twice
- Click Finish
The package can be parameterized with the following properties:
- MYSQL_USER: MySQL user to be used to connect for executing scripts
- MYSQL_PASSWORD: Password of MYSQL_USER
- MYSQL_SERVER: MySQL server name on which to connect. Can be local host if target is the MySQL server
- MYSQL_DATABASE: MySQL databqse name on which the scripts have to be run
- SQL_SCRIPT_PATH: Path to the SQL script or to directory containing SQL scripts. If it is a directory, the scripts are executed in alphabetical order. If path start by . , then path is considered to be relative from DEPLOY_DIR
- DEPLOY_DIR: Staging directory where content may have been deployed in previous stage, can be useless, depend of target and automation cycle.
*Note: This is a community supported package