|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5.x|
|More Info: N/A|
Created by: Fred Breton
This package is for deleting files or directory from the target..
The package has been tested on RedHat but may work on other Unix flavor with no modifications.
Instruction fro importing the package:
- Click on the link RemoveFileDir-Unix.zip to download the ZipKit
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select in the Depot the folder in which you want to import the package, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the local folder to select the package folder that is RemoveFileDir-Unix, click Next.
- Click Next twice
- Click Finish
The package can be parameterized with the following properties:
- FILES: List of files, directories to remove (separated by space). If path start by . , then path is considered to be relative from DEPLOY_DIR
- DEPLOY_DIR: Staging directory where content may have been deployed in previous stage, can be useless, depend of target and automation cycle.
*Note: This is a community supported package