|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5.x|
|More Info: N/A|
Created by: Fred Breton
This package is for copying a file or a directory to a targeted location on the same target.
The package has been tested on RedHat but may work on other Unix flavor with no modifications.
Instruction fro importing the package:
- Click on the link CopyFileDir-Unix.zip to download the ZipKit
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select in the Depot the folder in which you want to import the package, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the local folder to select the package folder that is CopyFileDir-Unix, click Next.
- Click Next twice
- Click Finish
The package can be parameterized with the following properties:
- SOURCE: File or directory source to copy. If path start by . , then path is considered to be relative from DEPLOY_DIR
- DESTINATION: Destination to copy the file or the diectory. If path start by . , then path is considered to be relative from DEPLOY_DIR
- DEPLOY_DIR: Staging directory where content may have been deployed in previous stage, can be useless, depend of target and automation cycle.
*Note: This is a community supported package