|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5.x|
|More Info: Apache Tomcat Server|
Created by: Fred Breton
This package is for deploying application from an archive file to a tomcat instance. Target has to be the server where the instance is running or a component associated to this server. About tomcat instance creation, go to CreateInstance-Linux.
The package has been tested on RedHat but may work on other Unix flavor with no modifications.
Instruction fro importing the package:
- Click on the link DeployApplication-Unix.zip to download the ZipKit
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select in the Depot the folder in which you want to import the package, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the local folder to select the package folder that is DeployApplication-Unix, click Next.
- Click Next twice
- Click Finish
The package can be parameterized with the following properties:
- TOMCAT_USER: Tomcat user with management right and deployment right (default value: tomcat)
- TOMCAT_PASSWORD: Password of the tomcat user defined in TOMCAT_USER property (default value: password)
- TOMCAT_PORT: This is the port where Apache Tomcat listen for the HTTP requests (default value: 8080)
- DEPLOY_DIR: Staging directory where archive file may be deployed, can be useless, depend of target and automation cycle.
- ARCHIVE_FILE: Archive file full path file name. If it starts by . , then path is relative to DEPLOY_DIR
- application: Name to give to the application and define root url for application: ip:port/application
*Note: This is a community supported package