|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: MS .NET 3.5 (Windows Server 2012 R2).zip|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5.x, 8.6.x,8.7.x|
|More Info: Akbar Aziz's .Net 3.5 Windows 2012 ZipKit|
|Created by: Cody Dean|
This package deploys the .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows Server 2012 R2 only.
Credit: This package was inspired by the 2012 equivalent ZipKit created by Akbar Aziz - modified to work for Server 2012 R2.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: MS .Net 3.5 (Windows 2012 R2)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
*Note: This is a community supported package.
Message was edited by: Cody Dean Changed "del" command for "rmdir" in ZipKit so it properly cleans up the sources directory.