** The latest version is here: BladeLogic Dashboard 1.4.00 (Service Health and Value)**
BladeLogic Server Automation team is very excited to release the BladeLogic Dashboard 1.2.00. It contains fixes for various issues seen in some environment. The complete list is mentioned in the whatsnew.txt file contained in the zip.
1) The zip should be download and installed on a Bladelogic application server.
2) The server should have the environment variable JAVA_HOME configured.
3) Please note that the older version of the BSA Dashboard Script and BSA Dashboard Job will be deleted and a new BSA Dashboard Script and BSA Dashboard Job will be generated.
1) Unzip the file.
2) Run "nsh - configure_dashboard.nsh [BLUser] [BLRole] [BLProfile] [BDSSA Server]"
- 1 : BLUser
- 2 : BLRole
- 3 : BLProfile
- 4 : BDSSA Server Host ( optional )
Optionally the user can specify “–no_tomcat” as the first argument to not install/configure Tomcat server.
3) The user will be prompted to enter the password for this specific BladeLogic User (BLUser). Enter the correct password.
4) Once the script finishes execution, access the reports via the URL printed at the end of the screen.
For more information refer to https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/bldash10/Home
Note: Tomcat is not required to use the Health Dashboard, but is a convenient way to monitor the output via a web browser. If Tomcat is not practical for some reason, use the "-no_tomcat" option when installing, and copy the generated files to a workstation or laptop with a web browser to review.
For Feedback - please use the following communities page link.
Use Quick Time or VLC to view the attached video.