|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Apache Tomcat 8.0.5 with JDK 7 for Windows 64-bit|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5.x|
|More Info: Apache Tomcat Server|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package installs the Apache Tomcat 8.05 server with Oracle JDK 7 Update 51 for Windows 64-bit (see details in More Info above).
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Download Tomcat 8 from here
- Download Oracle JDK 7 Update 51 from here
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Apache Tomcat 8.0.5 with JDK 7 for Windows)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
- Open BLPackage and load the two installation binaries into the package and change the path to the parameter _INSTALL_FILE_LOC See example below
- There are multiple local properties that will need to be updated with the correct information (example includes _INSTALL_DIR, _INSTALL_FILE_LOC).
*Note: This is a community supported package.