|Blade ZipKit Info|
|Type: Custom Software|
|BSA Compatible Version: NA|
|Created by: Akbar Aziz|
|Tested on version: 188.8.131.526|
|Tested against host running: Windows 2012|
Instructions for downloading and configuring the Custom Software package:
- Download the application from here
- From the BSA Console, browse to the Depot Folder and either create or choose an existing folder to host this package
- Right-click the selected folder and select New->Software->Custom Software
- Select Installable Sources - point it to the location of the downloaded file and choose to either Upload to File Server or for the agent to mount a share.
- The Add Depot Software: Step 1 of 3 window appears and gives you the opportunity to fill out options for the install.
- In this example, the silent install is: "??SOURCE??" /quiet
- The uninstall command is: wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:2799888 /quiet /norestart
- Click Next
- Assign the desired roles and permissions and click Next
- Click Finish
Here is an example screen-shot of the package in BladeLogic:
*Note: This is a community supported package.