BMC Unmanaged Server Discovery is a BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) integration with BMC Server Automation (BSA), which leverages the ADDM discovery services and registers the missing physical and virtual IT assets (servers) in BSA.
This integration enables the following services from BSA:
- Discover the physical and virtual IT assets (servers) in ADDM and compare them with the registered servers in BSA.
- Add the missing servers to BSA's Smart Group.
- Installs the RSCD agent in the Smart Group servers.
BMC Unmanaged Server Discovery (USD) Installer allows you to:
- Upload the Adapters and Modules in the BMC Atrium Orchestrator (AO) server repository.
- Creates the following artifacts in BSA:
- Custom server properties
- Smart Group and Workflow jobs
- Agent Installer job
Note: There are certain steps which have to be completed manually and are not done by installer. Please refer to "Installation Manual" and complete these steps manually.
Attached Installer Files
|Installer Kit for Windows - BMC Unmanaged Server Discovery Installer For Windows 1.0.00|
|Installer Kit for Linux - BMC Unmanaged Server Discovery Installer For Linux 1.0.00|
For details about this integration, contact: