|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Check Linux Server Up-time|
|Type: Extended Objects for Linux|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5, 8.7|
Created by: Maria Cabral
|Tested on version: 126.96.36.1996|
|Tested on host running: Red Hat 5.10, Red Hat 6.5, CentOS 5.10, CentOS 6.5|
This package creates a Extended Object which displays system up-time.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the two attached zip files
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Configuration from the menu bar and click Config Object Dictionary View
- Select Extended Objects and Linux and click on the Import Configuration Object
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Server Uptime_Linux)
- Click Finish
- The imported Extended Object should now be visible in the Extended Object view.
- Copy the nsh script to the app server, preferably to the /NSH/storage/scripts directory.
- Modify the path in the EO to point to the location of the script file.
- To test, select a Windows system in BladeLogic and Browse the server. Select Extended Objects in the Browse View and click Status. If done correctly, you should see the activation status on that server. See example below:
*Note: This is a community supported package.