|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Enable Remote Signed Execution Policy of PowerShell Scripts|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5.x,8.7.x|
|More Info: Using the Set-ExecutionPolicy Cmdlet|
|Created by: Akbar Aziz|
|Tested on version: 22.214.171.1246|
|Tested against host running: Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2012 R2|
This package configures PowerShell to allow remote signed scripts.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Enable Remote Execution of PowerShell Scripts)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
*Note: This is a community supported package.