|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Display Network Connections for Linux|
|Type: Extended Objects for Linux|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.5, 8.7|
|More Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netstat|
Created by: Daniel Goetzman
|Tested on version: 184.108.40.2066|
|Tested against host running: CentOS 6.5, Red Hat 5.10, Red Hat 6.5|
This package creates a Extended Object which queries network connections on Linux systems.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Configuration from the menu bar and click Config Object Dictionary View
- Select Extended Objects and Linux as shown here and click on the Import Configuration Object
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Network_Connections_Linux)
- Click Finish
- The imported Extended Object should now be visible in the Extended Object view.
- To test, select a Linux system in BladeLogic and Browse the server. Select Extended Objects in the Browse View and click Network Connections. If done correctly, you should see the network connections on that server. See example below:
*Note: This is a community supported package.