|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Display System Environment Variables|
|Type: Extended Objects for Windows|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3, 8.7|
|More Info: WMIC - Take Command-line Control over WMI|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package creates a Extended Object which displays System Environment Variables on Windows systems.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Configuration from the menu bar and click Config Object Dictionary View
- Select Extended Objects and Windows as shown here and click on the Import Configuration Object
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: System_Environment_Variables_Windows)
- Click Finish
- The imported Extended Object should now be visible in the Extended Object view.
- To test, select a Windows system in BladeLogic and Browse the server. Select Extended Objects in the Browse View and click System Environment Variables. If done correctly, you should see the variables on that server. See example below:
*Note: This is a community supported package.