BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management (BPPM) 9.5 Best Practices Webinar Series
With the release of BPPM verions 9.5 on 31-January-2014, the Performance and Availability Business Unit has delivered this BPPM webinar series to provide guidance around product best practices for specific areas and functionality of the release.
These 90 minute sessions, held between February 2014 and November 2014, cover some key areas of best practices for BPPM 9.5. The content focuses on product level best practices, and lightly touches on some of the major integration points. Suite level best practices will not be covered in these sessions. Information provided in the series also applies to BPPM/TrueSight Infrastructure Management 9.6, which was released on October 1, 2014.
Recordings for the completed sessions are listed below with links to each topic. All available materials for each top can be accessed from the location of the recording.
- "BPPM 9.5 Architecture & Scalability" - Feb 25, 2014
- "Upgrade & Migration" - March 18, 2014
- "Monitoring Configuration" - April 8, 2014
- "Enabling Custom Knowledge Modules for BPPM 9.5" - April 29, 2014
- "BPPM 9.5 When to use CMA Policies vs. PCM Rules and PATROL" - June 10, 2014
- "BPPM 9.5 Configuring for Event Management In Depth" - July 1, 2014
- "BPPM 9.5 Reporting Architecture & Configuration" - August 19, 2014
- "BPPM 9.5 Configuring for Advanced Thresholds and Abnormalities" - September 30, 2014
- "BPPM 9.5 Configuring Simple Service Modeling & PCA" - October 28, 2014
- "BPPM 9.5 High Availability & Disaster Recovery" - November 18, 2014
We also want to make you aware of a program we've have called AMIGO (Assisted MIGration Operations). Its purpose is to aid in the planning of installations and upgrades for our customers. Visit the AMIGO documentation on the BMC Communities site or KA408618.
Previous Webinar Series information can be found at the following locations: