|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Install MariaDB for CentOS and Red Hat 5 64-bit.zip|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x|
|More Info: Installing MariaDB with yum - MariaDB Knowledgebase|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package installs MariaDB 5.5 Server from the MariaDB on-line repo. It performs the following actions:
- Copies the mariadb.repo file
- Downloads the required files for installation - there are OS dependencies that must exist prior to installation or be added to this package. For example, perl-DBI, open-ssl, pam.
- Starts the MariaDB service
- Sets the service to start on boot
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Install MariaDB for CentOS and Red Hat 5 64-bit.zip)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
*Note: This is a community supported package.