The goal of the Blade ZipKit program is to offer time-to-value for our customers and partners when implementing and using BladeLogic Server Automation. Using pre-built packages that are built by the community for the community offers immense value and trust amongst its members.
Many of you in the community have excellent content like NSH scripts, BLPackages and Compliance Templates that have been created for internal use. If you would like to share the content with the community, please follow these guidelines:
- No commercial software included with the content. Links for downloads can be shared if they are open to the general public and not impacting any license agreements for distribution.
- Open-source software can be posted if it falls under the GNU GPL license.
- The content should be scrubbed of any confidential information like hostnames, usernames and passwords. You can substitute generic information as a reference
- Change any absolute paths, values, variables to properties when possible.
- Include the tag blade_zipkit
- For Category, select only Blade ZipKit.
- The content can be a max size of 100 MB per single attachment.
Attached is a Word template that should be used as a reference when posting content as a ZipKit.
The content can be saved in a Draft state if you would like the info to be reviewed before publishing. Send the draft URL to Bill Robinson for review.