|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package copies files necessary to connect to the MySQL Community repo for CentOS and Red Hat 6.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Install MySQL Community Repo)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
*Note: This is a community supported package.