|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name:Control-M Agent 8.0 x64|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x|
|More Info: Workload Automation Software - BMC Software|
|Created by: Akbar Aziz|
This package deploys the BMC Control-M 8 Agent for Windows 64-bit. It performs the following tasks:
- Copies the silent install file
- Gives you the ability to modify the install file parameters via Local Properties for your environment
- Installs the agent based on your entries for the response file
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Control-M Agent 8.0 x64)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
*Note: This is a community supported package.