|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Type:Component Template (version Neutral)|
|BSA Compatible Version:8.3, 8.7|
|More Info: https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/bsa83/Working+with+components+and+component+templates|
Created by: Akbar Aziz and
This Component Template performs the following actions:
- Creates a Component Template called Patch Ready for Linux
- Imports an Extended Object called Free Space (checks for free disk space)
- Checks the AGENT_STATUS property to confirm it's "IS_ALIVE" status
- Checks the RSCD agent version deployed on Linux Servers (126.96.36.1992)
- Checks disk space to confirm at least 300MB is available for patch installation
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- From the BSA Console, select Component Templates , right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the download file
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in Component Templates to confirm the configuration and settings.
Here is an example screen-shot from BMC Server Automation:
*Note: This is a community supported package.