|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Windows 2012 Standard Edition|
|Type: OS System Package|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3, 8.7|
|More Info: Creating a system package|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This system package is for Windows 2012 Standard Edition on VMware (bare-metal).
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: WIN2012 x64)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
- The VMware drivers defined in the path needed to be updated to the correct location in your environment.
- A valid License Key is required and needs to be updated in the package.
*Note: This is a community supported package.